Busy busy busy busy....nothing new.

So I am busy as hell. Nothing new I know I know...however I feel like I have no free time for anything right now. UGH!


So I signed a new band to Sly Promotions....Jubal's Lantern...they are amazing...they are on myspace...and u HAVE to check them out. SERIOUSLY!


Let's see I am working 7 days a week....LITERALLY SEVEN days a week I am working at my full time job... http://www.fitnessforallinc.com/ Check us out. Come buy stuff. Do it. lol


I have class 4 nights a week....mon-thurs....6pm-10:30pm. I'm tired....am I an MA yet?
3-4 tests every Thursday night too. OI VEY!


Let's see what else.......Oh yeah Sunday.....


So I forgot that I had agreed to host a spa party on Jan 25th at 5pm...at my house. YIKES! All I can say is thank god I'm an OCD clean freak...cause at least I know the house will be clean. lol


Also......the last Thursday of the month my work is hosting the women's health expo here in town...so guess who is required to be there? that's right folks me....which mean my entire day that day will be backwards....
I'll have to go to class in the morning and do all my tests and such....then work in the afternoon....then I'll have to be at this thing until it's over that night....so like from 5-10. ugh.


Then Feb is coming up...don't even get me started on that month......
Let's see..........


The actual Jury Selections for the murder trial will begin on the first...the trial starts on the 6th and then continues on the 17th. They aren't playing around with this asshole...for more on this read the older blogs....My uncle was killed in October.


Also during all of this......My younger brother.....the one I call my son half the time is getting married on Feb 10th.....then his 27th birthday is on the 12th......so on the 12th which is a thursday I am throwing a huge surprise birthday/going away party for him...(good thing he doesn't read this blog! lol)........on the 14th it's Valentines day....and on the 15th, just five short days after being married....my lil brother leaves to go back to Iraq! Something I'm not too overjoyed about let me tell ya!


Let's see what else....so Tasha and I are still together...things are still going great....and we are actually living together. She's the first woman I've trusted enough to live with...I think that says a lot. Also the fact that my family whole heartedly loves her is amazing to me. I have really been thinking lately about how happy and blessed I am to have a family that is so supporting of my life and choices.......so to all of you......thanks again!!! I don't feel like I say it enough.


Moving on to March.....I signed up to do the polar plunge on the 7th of March to benefit the Special Olympics.... www.firstgiving.com/nickybrookhart You have to check it out...and come on donate a buck or two...it's for a great cause.


Tasha's birthday is on the 14th...I wanna do something really special for her....any suggestions?


And in the midst of all this I am promoting shows for all of my bands and comedians.....and booking them as much as humanly possible. Trying to help a chick put together a fund raiser for single mothers.....and selling Avon too. lol I know I know...I'm insane. www.yourAvon.com/nbrookhart U know I'm always on the go ppl. lol I once had someone tell me that if I slowed down for even a minute....she thinks I'd fall over. lol


And I wonder why I'm tired? wow. lol

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers