The insanity ensues....

So lately I've been tired......

Not your normal I've had a long day and I'm tired, tired.

BUT TIRED.


Exhausted might be more like it realistically. I've been working full time @ the hospital and part time @ the fitness store, and I'm a full time student. And ppl wanna say to me....why are you so tired? Really? I mean are you serious?


Beyond that though...life is great. I am seriously enjoying being single and all the freedom it brings. Being to go where I want when I want, and not having to wonder if I can do things w/my friends because oh wait.....whoever might get mad/or I might not have the money to pay for her too. Blah. I'm very happy that is no longer an issue.


I'm not saying that I don't want to be with anyone because I do, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to feel like that person's mother more than I do their gf/partner. I mean honestly who would want that? I'm not going to bad mouth my ex, we simply weren't good for one another. That's the jist of it there. What more can I say?


Work is great! I love my job at the hospital. ABSOLUTELY love it. I've actually put in my notice at the fitness store....let's just say I can't do it anymore. The whole three hours of sleep a night thing was really starting to wear me down, to the point of crying like a big baby one night to my dad for really no reason at all. It was stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers