So I'm sitting here @ work right now typing this. Couple things you might be asking yourself is why am I sitting @ work? Aren't I a nurse of some sort? Shouldn't I be up doing something? Taking care of patients? Doing something other than sitting and playing on the computer?
The answer to all of those questions is of course yes.


HOWEVER........I have jacked my knee up and am on light duty tonight. Hence sitting on my ass.


Blah.
So I go on Monday to Dr Crickard to get my damn knee looked at. The dr here @ the hospital in Employee Health said he thinks I may have torn something. I just don't know how. I was doing nothing more than walking down the steps from the apartment to come to work Wednesday night and heard this really loud POP! Next thing I know my knee buckles, swells, and I'm cussing from the pain.

Regardless let me just point out once again that I love my job, I can't imagine being anything other than a nurse at this point in my life. It makes me happy. Gives me peace, a sense of being. It's what I was meant to do and I know it.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers