I miss myself.......

Sometimes I wonder how I got here. I wonder where the me I used to be has gone? I keep thinking I'm going to wake up one day and feel like my old self. I so miss that woman. She was such a fun, fiesty, driven woman that knew what she wanted and just how to get it. Ugh. I so miss me. For the first time my husband got mad that I'm sick. Well let me rephrase that, he told me for the first time. I have a feeling he has probably been mad, and just not said anything up until now. He feels cheated to an extent. What happened to the woman he fell in love with? The one that was always so full of energy, and so full of life. We had our first argument about it, but good came of it too, we finally really communicated. We really talked and shared how it made us feel. I hope we can keep it up. I don't think he realized that I miss me too.......so much. More than I ever knew I could.

Comments

Displaced said…
I can't begin to express how much I identify with this blog. Actually I have a very similar blog fermenting that is almost ready to hit the page. I have had a number of things quite graphically underline the difference between me of the past and me now.

I'm glad you and your husband are communicating because it is the way to keep the relationship healthy.

I hope you have some really good days when you can get more in touch with who you really are!
Lee said…
This makes me sad cause i can relate to it so well. The only constant is change.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers