Holidays










So yesterday was Christmas....and it was amazing....I got exactly what I wanted.
I got to spend it with the people I love and cherish. Which is more than a lot of other people got I think. I just feel so blessed....I know we've been through so much this year....and we've lost so many amazing people in our family....but I know that yesterday they were right there with us. They were laughing at us....they were wondering wth we were doing....and they were just there with us. My brother is finally settling down some and has this great girlfriend that lo and behold...I actually like and aproove of! lol I kow I know I never thought I'd see the day that happened. But shes nice. she has her head on straight. and she treats him good. I've come to realize that at the end of the day that's all that really matters. So to all of you out there in blog land....Merry Christmas....Happy Holidays....and I hope you had half as good of a christmas as me. and just think......the new year is right around the corner!!!!!
Nicky

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers