today....

I was driving home for lunch....and I was driving down main street and thinking...ya know some things in Quincy never change...when the holidays hit...man it's beautiful here. Everyone seems almost like they are trying to out do everyone else....and wow.....I'm glad! I get to drive down almost any street in our town and see houses decorated like there's no tomorrow. It literally is so sweet. I like that things like that never change. Don't get me wrong there have been millions of changes in Quincy since I was growing up....but the small things....like decorating for the holidays...and everyone always converging back here for them....it's nice to know that it's going to be that way year after year. That's all I really wanted to ramble about right now.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers