Crushed





So I was thinking of writing today about how even when things are bad there's always a good thing to it. My lil brother got MARRIED on Tuesday.....To this amazing girl named Patty. I've honestly never been happier for him, and then he left for Iraq yesterday. And once again he's taken away from us. All of us. For 485 days this time. I'm so beyond over this war. You have no idea. He was supposed to be done, and then the bastards that were still in office last year decide to stop loss him and send him orders a MONTH before he's done with the military. Thank you, ya fucking piece of shit Bush Administration.


So as I am sitting here this morning, already missing my brother trying to not think to much about this I get a call........





the kind of call that nobody ever wants to get.


and I'm still in shock......


and I still don't believe it's happening.....


and all I wanna do is make sure my nieces and nephews are okay...


And they aren't.





Levi the one I used to have custody of tried to kill himself this morning.....because his mother, on of my best friends in the world, Amber, overdosed and killed herself last night.




I'm reeling right now......I can't believe it's true...I can't believe she's gone....It's like I refuse to believe it.....





And I don't know what to say to my nephew...as Anna said...You can't just spit the normal BS at this kid...he's so much smarter than that......and his mom was his everything...she was his life...and he's only 14....good god. What do I say to him?!?!?!















Beautiful Amber....taken much too soon...

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers