3am and I'm thinking of you....

I cant go to sleep I’m just thinking of you
Thinking of tonight
And all of the feelings coming through
When I’m with you,
There’s nowhere else I want to be
It’s just right
You with me
I melt when I think of you kissing me
I want to faint when I think of you touching me
I have all these emotions and I’m not sure why
I’ve never felt this way so quickly to be sure
Its 3 a.m. and I’m thinking of you
And all the crazy things I want to do with you
I’m so happy I want to cry
Just the fact that I’ve met you...wow
You amaze me every day
I prayed just for the chance to meet someone like you
And God sent you my way
I’m wide-awake thinking of you
You must be an angel
There’s no other explanation
These feelings are real.....though they've crept up so fast
Not just flirtation
I love being with you
I don’t care what anyone else has to say
I don’t know how else to explain how I feel
But I know that its for real
I wake thinking of you...
I dream of you....
All day...I think of you...
While I cant go to sleep without thinking of you
I only hope....you feel at least a little bit the same....

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers