Insatiable....

I want you
I need you
I feel you

You made me need you without trying
You made me want you......so much i don't understand it
I cannot wait to be next to you
You have made me insatiable

I want to hug you
I want to touch you
I want to hold you

You have made me want to hold you
Somehow...I know that your hugs would make me feel safe
I cannot wait to touch you....everywhere


I want to kiss you
I want to taste you
I want to be with you

You made me need to feel you
You made me need to have your skin against mine
You made me want to have you next to me at night

I want to curl our bodies around one another
I want to feel the softness of our skin touching...
I want to feel your beautiful hands on my body...
To feel your fingertips along my neck

I want to feel your breath on my neck...
The thought of it alone gives me goosebumps
I cannot imagine not having met you....
Somehow when it all happens.....I know...

It'll be heaven....my own place on earth...
I know it'll be my favorite place...
To be safely in your arms...
I want to feel the utter joy you already bring me

I want to lay in bed staring at you all day..
I want to be able to wake you with kisses along your body
To surprise you with breakfast in bed...
To share a sunset...and wake together to the sunrise..

I want to be on the water with you..
To share something we both love
I want to be outside...in a field with you...
To lay in the sun....

I want to share things with you.....
To experience things together....
To learn one anothers bodies....
TO know you.....completely...

This is what I want...
This is what have come to need...
already...scares me...
This is my wish.....

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers