tonight.........

A friend played a couple songs for me....and had me listen to a couple songs. and I cried....not really sad tears, not really happy tears, just cleansing tears. This person........while she hasn't known me as long as most........she knows me best. She knows everything in my life...everything. She knows what is going on with me right now...and she is supportive. Understanding. There. I think that's the biggest thing. She's just there for me. So to you...Anna........Thank you. I needed to cry I guess....and I know I'm safe to do it with you......in front of you. And u'll still be there when I'm done. I'm honored and blessed to have you as my friend. I know you'll always be there....and I hope that you know I'll always be there. And when next month comes........and I do my yearly visit to Mt Olivet........to my Tia's.............I'll be glad to have u there with me. So for the first time.......maybe I won't feel so alone during that time. I don't know that I'd want anyone but you there. Thank you for being my friend. For being my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers