The Circle of Life.....

Everything has been so hectic the last few weeks....month....and now.......it continues.

Late last night/early early this morning my family faced both another tragedy.....but finally a shining light of hope.

It's the first thing in weeks to make me take a moment to reflect.....to smile....to breathe.....to cry happy tears.

At 3:30am this morning my Maternal Grandfather, Glenn D Jones died of natural causes at the Sunset Nursing Home here in Quincy. We knew it was coming for some time now....so finally it wasn't a shock....it was just the circle of life.

At 6:26am Parker Jonathon Thomas was born.......my beautiful new nephew. He was 7lbs....6ozs....20 inches long, has a full head of dark dark hair and he's just absolutely perfect.

As I was sitting there holding him this morning I felt like all the hate and anger that I had been holding onto just melted away. This perfect tiny little boy.......who had only been in the world for a short short time healed me for a moment, and I think he started my long term healing.

I'm not going to say that I'm not going to still be hurting and angry from everything that is going on.....but just seeing him......holding him......and thinking of all the possibilities for his life....it helped me so much. I can't even explain it.

I just feel like I maybe.....just maybe have some of my faith back....some of my hope......all because of this tiny.....perfect lil boy. Wow.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers