The Thunderstorm Continues....

You would think that at some point my family would be allowed out from under the black cloud that has seemed to plauge us as of late. However......

That thought seems premature.
As I'm sitting at my house last night doing dishes, cleaning, re-arranging my house.....being my normal OCD self....I get a call from my mom Judi. She's hysterical wanting me to come get her right now.

And when I heard why I about freaked.

Turns out that as she was going to work last night she was assaulted and mugged. Can someone please tell me how this happens not once but twice in three days?!?!?!?!?!?!First my brother.
Now my mom.
WHO'S NEXT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY!!!

I mean come on for crying out loud. When do we get to catch a break? Just one. That's all I'm asking for.

She's covered in bruises....scratches.....and has knots on her head.

Then to top it all off I'm sitting at my house with my brother, and dad talking and get a call. My grandfather was admitted to the hospital from the nursing home. Looks like he has pneumonia again and plain and simple they said not to look for him to make it to the first of the year. I mean come on already.....

This would be the point where I look to the heavens....throw my arms up.....and say....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers