The Day After...

It's the day after.



The day after the start of the murder trial.



The day after my birthday.



The day after.







I'm at work right now and I'm so so so thankful for that. It's kind of what is keeping me sane right now. I'm doing whatever I can to keep myself busy and it's maybe starting to work. I am still hurting. Still reeling from pain.....but I'm forcing myself to keep moving forward. Every day.



I have to.







I'm heartbroken....and I'm sure I will be for some time. The relationship that I truly feel I put 200% into each and every day....is over. And I still don't know why....or what happened.....





I'm begining to wonder if I'll ever get that happily ever after we all strive for.



I'm starting to wonder if that's what I want after all? Because if it hurts this much to try and get it....if it hurts this much...........I just want to give up. It's too much...it's too much pain...to much heartache....too much.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers