Amazing...from Ericka

Thursday, April 17, 2008

AMAZING!!! FROM Ericka

(Life- as I once new it know longer exists.

I watched your life poor out of your empty soul, now I am left with the remainder, to pick up your pieces and comfort your broken world.)



(CH. 1)

I've not always been as forgiving as I should be. I take and don't always give back to the one's I love.

I'm human- I tend to hit rock bottom and get kicked while I'm down. (Just like the rest of you.)

I have hidden these dark ghosts in my closet to awaken and find them know longer there, only in my mind. But even in my mind they have faded, but their spirit still finds away to linger near my heart.

(CH.2)

Now I enter my crossroads, swept up in these sweet revelations a new test of time, trying to put your pieces back together has only made me lose mine. I still dream of that forbidden place, where I have not been in years. I still think of you fondly but the scars you drove in my heart have not yet disappeared.

(CH.3)

I woke up today and found you still in my life. I've learned we have grown closer over time, closer than I thought we ever could. I'm afraid my words may somehow hurt you , were similar but do you know I had help putting up these walls I built. You have taught me a lot about life, you awoken my truth that I didn't know anyone could reach. I have gained trust in you, please don't leave me too. For I am weak and still need your lending hand. You have remained settled when I tried to run and I thank you for that.

(CH.4)

Now I fear I may lose the first one who ever loved me. I'm losing my grip, your not as strong as I once remember you being will you be able to catch me before I slip?

I wonder if God can hear me, if he does why do you remain to suffer in this pain..

I find myself in constant reminder I have to stay strong only for your sake, I'm faced with the agony of wondering if you will still be there when I wake.



I'll leave you with a quote.

(You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every great experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."… You must do the thing you think you cannot do.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers