Lets Tell a Story

Friday, May 12, 2006

Let's Tell A Story
Current mood: thoughtful

Let's Tell A Story

Let's tell a story
A story of a heart that always hurts
A story of a mind that thinks to much
And a mouth that says the worst
Let's tell a story of how much I love you but cannot say
Because you're the one that'll end up with the price to pay.
I don't know what to say
I don't know what to do
But if you give me time I guarantee my heart will prove true
I've tried to date looking for the perfect soul mate
When all I'm doing is killing time
Until I can look the world in the eye and say you are mine
I know you don't know what to say
I know you don't know what to do
But if you give me time I guarantee my heart will prove true

Nicky Brookhart

Copyright �2006 Nicky Brookhart

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers