The News


The News
Current mood: ecstatic

I got the results back and guess what..............IT"S NOT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly don't believe I have ever been this excited in my entire life about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.
It is a tumor and at some point they might have to do surgery but as of right now all I care about is the fact that it isn't cancer.

1:36 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Friday, May 05, 2006

Today is the day
Current mood: nervous
Category: Life

Today is the day.........I'm supposed to be at the hospital already and I am procrastinating..............why am I so scared????

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers