My Lifes Plan

Life Plan
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Writing and Poetry

Let me tell you about this man

And how he wasn't in my life's plan

How no matter my mood he makes me smile

Even though we are separated by many a mile

He makes me feel not so alone

Even though we are only able to talk on the phone

He tells me exactly how he feels

And with this I am learning to deal

To make me feel like this what is he doing

Makes me feel like there's something I am proving

Emotions that I haven't felt in so long

With him I finally feel like they belong

I have never even felt his kiss

But I don't have to not to justify this

This man came into my life out of nowhere

But I wonder how did I live before he got here

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers