I was Heartbroken....deal with it

Monday, November 05, 2007

Heartbreak

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay


[A] final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works. ~T.E. Kalem -->FD-->


Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~Author Unknown


God is closest to those with broken hearts. ~Jewish Saying -->BTSG-->


God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces. ~Author Unknown -->BTSG-->


What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. ~Richard Wilbur


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown


Sadness flies away on the wings of time. ~Jean de La Fontaine


I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. ~Missy Altijd


Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. ~Rosa Parks


I thought when love for you died, I should die.
It's dead. Alone, most strangely, I live on.
~Rupert Brooke -->QSO-->


Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ~Jean Giraudoux


Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine -->QNFQ-->


When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. ~Author Unknown


In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966 -->CSN-->


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. ~Author Unknown


I hate the day, because it lendeth light
To see all things, but not my love to see.
~Edmund Spenser -->QSO-->


With what a deep devotedness of woe
I wept thy absence - o'er and o'er again
Thinking of thee, still thee, till thought grew pain,
And memory, like a drop that, night and day,
Falls cold and ceaseless, wore my heart away!
~Thomas Moore


Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together. ~Author Unknown


If we must part forever,
Give me but one kind word to think upon,
And please myself with, while my heart's breaking.
~Thomas Otway
-->, The Orphan-->

12:39 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

This song........reminds me of u......
Current mood: cold
Category: Life

Good morning beautiful how was your night
Mine was wonderful with you by my side
And when I open my eyes and see your sweet face
Its a good morning beautiful day

I couldn't see the light
I didn't know day from night
I had no reason to care
Well since you came along
I can face the dawn
Cause I know you'll be there

Good morning beautiful how was your night
Mine was wonderful with you by my side
And when I open my eyes and see your sweet face
Its a good morning beautiful day










I never worry if it's raining outside
Cause in here with you girl the sun always shines

Good morning beautiful how was your night
Mine was wonderful with you by my side
And when I open my eyes and see your sweet face
Its a good morning beautiful day

Good morning beautiful day
It's a beautiful day
Good morning day
What a beautiful day

12:32 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Right now...
Current mood: confused
Category: Life

I love you. Not the kind they taught you about and I didn't know this either but love doesn't make things nice. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. we aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect--not us. We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit.

Currently listening :
Fashion Nugget
By Cake
Release date: 17 September, 1996

12:28 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Love and Heartache
Current mood: crushed
Category: Life

Love & Heartache

The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.
--Benjamin Disraeli

The courses of true love never did run smooth
--William Shakespeare

Love never dies of starvation, but often of indigestion.
--French proverb

Nothing spoils the taste of peanut butter like unrequited love.
--Charlie Brown

Love does not die easily. It is a living thing. It thrives in the face of all life's hazards, save one - neglect.
--James Bryden

Pains of love be sweeter far
Than any other pleasures are.
--John Dryden

I cannot love as I have loved,
And yet I know not why;
It is the one great woe of life
To feel all feeling die.
The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.
--Philip James Bailey

What is life, when wanting love? Night without a morning;
Love's the cloudless summer sun, Nature gay adorning.
--Robert Burns

No man, or woman, was ever cured of love by discovering the falseness of his or her lover. The living together for three long, rainy days in the country has done more to dispel love than all the perfidies in love that have ever been committed.
--Arthur Helps

The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.
--W. Somerset Maugham

Mysterious love, uncertain treasure,
Hast thou more of pain or pleasure!
Endless torments dwell about thee:
Yet who would live, and live without thee!
--Joseph Addison

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
--Washington Irving

You can't force someone to love you; all you can do is become someone who can be loved; the rest is up the them.
--Unknown

Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
--Unknown

The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown
A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown
The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say
And the most painful thing about unexpressed love is... it never fades away
--Susan Polis Schutz

All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner.
--John Gray

Because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
--Unknown

Most of us are pawns in a game of love we don't understand.
--Leo Buscaglia

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose.
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
--Helen Keller

Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes unrecognized, but in the end, always found with no regrets, forever valued and kept treasured.
--unknown

It is better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.
--Alfred Lord Tennyson

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
--Jean Pierre Claris De Florian

There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
-- Mother Theresa

Two things you should NEVER say to the one you love: "I love you, but..." and "If you loved me, you would..." Should you really qualify love with conditions?
--Unknown.

Nuptial love maketh mankind; friendly love perfecteth it; but wanton love corrupteth and embaseth it.
--Francis Bacon

The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark
places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands
love is mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.
--J. R. R. Tolkien (Fellowship of the Ring)

Currently listening :
One More Day
By Diamond Rio
Release date: 06 February, 2001

12:25 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Sunday, November 04, 2007

In Pieces
Current mood: crushed
Category: Life

Those Eyes, Those Lips, That Smile

All I wanted was for you to stay for awhile

In your arms I felt frail....didn't have to be strong

I knew what I was feeling was real

I didn't know I wouldn't get to keep it that long

I didn't know that it'd suddenly be gone

All we heard was how perfect it seemed

I guess for one of us at least it was

In the blink of an eye it's gone

Finito, Done, over

And I still don't know how

I don't know why

I don't know

I just don't

Currently listening :
No One
By Alicia Keys
Relea

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers