Running from drama

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

how does drama always find us.....even when we RUN from it!!!!
Current mood: busy
Category: Life

Okay so some of you know who Jenn is and some don't. She's my ex. The girl I was going to move to Arizona for. The girl that cheated on me. And I found out because she tattooed her new gf's name on her. While we were still together. The girl that she is still with. And in all honesty I am OVER that. Believe me. The reason I didn't go to Arizona is because I had this gut feeling that I shouldn't. Heather and I talked about it over and over. And I talked about it with E. That something about the whole situation just didn't seem right. It didn't feel right. And they both told me to listen to my gut feeling. because I'd regret it if I didn't. So I did. and I'm glad now that I have such insightful friends. That told me it didn't matter what my heart wanted to do, I needed to listen to my instincts. We as women have them for a reason. So I didn't. I later found out about the cheating and all the rest. Well Jenn and I are finally on speaking terms again. I forgive much to easily most people tell me. But that's who I am. I forgive people because I know that we are all human. We all make mistakes.

What I do however have a hard time with is when people intentionally try to be mean. You can't tell me that you don't know when you're doing it. Not if it's something you are doing repeatedly. I know you are with someone....and I am too. And looking back I wonder what I was EVER doing with you to begin with. The person I am with now makes me happier than I've ever been. Makes me smile more. Makes me laugh. Makes me feel like I can do anything. That's how I know my gut was right. BUT what I don't like is having your relationship pushed into my face. I realize that you have moved on and honestly I am glad that you have found someone to make you happy. HOWEVER is it necessary to rub it in?

I know that I am in a relationship that has hurt other people. However I am not doing anything to intentionally rub it in their faces. That would be wrong. Just as what you are doing is wrong. While it doesn't hurt me it irritates me. I know ur happy but that doesn't mean I want to talk to you about the fact that you and your partner are now expecting. HELLO! we haven't even been apart for 6 months. And she's 3 weeks along? Come on people. FFS. It's just not in good taste to do that in my opinion. Anyways. I just needed to vent. I am happy for you really I am Jenn. Just respect me enough to not rub it in that you were moving on before we were even over with. Thanks.

Currently listening :
Not Ready to Make Nice
By Dixie Chicks
Release date: 06 June, 2006

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers