Enough Is Enough

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Enough is Enough...nabbed from Bubbles...cause it fits me so well, the last thing is mine.....
Current mood: blah
Category: Life


Enough is enough,

This is my life not yours,

So step back and let me explain,

You will never know the pain I have,

You will never see the tears I cry,

You will never feel the things ive felt,

You will never taste my name again,

You will never find another mark,

You will never cross my guard again,

You will never be anything ever again to me,

This is who I am and this is who I am going to be.

I am tough and I always will be,

I will stand for what I say,

And you can test that anyday,

Ive coward down for far to long,

And now it's time for me to move along,

I WILL MARCH TO THE BEAT OF MY OWN DRUM.

Some of you may know what I am talking about, and others may be thinking is this chick crazy? Well, no im not crazy to answer your questions. I want to start over. I want to find NICKY, and who she really is. I am tired of being a coward and a follower. NO MORE. There are people out there who love me for me, and that's what I want in life. I am only going up from here so if your game then get in line because this train(life) is on the move.

Like I said before.....it's time to start living for me. To start putting myself number one.....forget the rest.

Currently listening :
My Life
By Mary J. Blige
R

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers