sick sick sick

Friday, March 31, 2006

Just a survey
Current mood: hopeful
Category: Quiz/Survey

Name:Nicky
Birthdate:11-18-79
Birthplace:Quincy Il
Current Location:Palmyra Mo
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Chocolate Cherry at the moment.lol
Height:5'3 and a 1/2"
Weight:nunya
Piercings:ears and two others we won't talk about.
Tatoos:no
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Shane
Overused Phraze:suuuuuuuuure
FAVORITES
Food:Fried Chicken, Chinese, Mexican
Candy:Anything a little sour......Shocktarts rock though
Number:9
Color:Red
Animal:Dogs
Drink:Tea or Dr Pepper
Alcohol Drink:Long Island
Bagel:Blueberry
Letter:N
Body Part on Opposite sex:Eyes
This or That
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
McDonalds or BurgerKing:McDonalds
Strawberry or Watermelon:Watermelon
Hot tea or Ice tea:Ice
Chocolate or VanillaChocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee:Hot Chocolate
Kiss or Hug:Hug
Dog or Cat:Dog
Rap or Punk:Rap
Summer or Winter:Summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies:Funny
Love or Money:Love
YOUR...
Bedtime:Whenever I finally pass out
Most Missed Memory:A certain summer with a group of friends
Best phyiscal feature:eyes
First Thought Waking Up:could I feel any worse?
Goal for this year:to lose 30lbs
Best Friends:Heather, George and MIKE
Weakness:friends
&..39;Fears:'snakes
Heritage:indian is the only thing I know for sure
Longest relationship:5years
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank:ya
Ever Smoked:ya
Pot:no
Ever been Drunk:ya
Ever been beaten up:ya
Ever beaten someone up:ya
Ever Shoplifted:ya
Ever Skinny Dipped:yeppers
Ever Kissed Opposite sex:umm ya
Been Dumped Lately:no
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color:hazel
Favorite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long:short
Height:taller than me at least!!lol
Style:don't really have a fav
Looks or Personality:personality
Hot or Cutecute
Drugs and Alcohol:ummmmm......depends
Muscular or Really Skinny:muscular
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past:too many
What country do you want to Visit:italy
How do you want to Die:in my sleep
Been to the Mall Lately:no
Do you like Thunderstorms:sometimes
Get along with your Parents:yeah
Health Freak:to a point
Do you think your Attractive:sometimes
Believe in Yourself:yeah
Want to go to College:yeah
Do you Smoke:not for 3 years now
Do you Drink:yeah
Shower Daily:yeah
Been in Love:ya
Do you Sing:sometimes, alone in the shower or car.lol
Want to get Married:yea
Do you want Children:someday
Have your future kids names planned out:no
Age you wanna lose your Virginity:did at 18
Hate anyone:no

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1:10 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Sick beyond Belief................................
Current mood: sick

Okay so I am sitting here sick as a dog right now. I have been sick since this last Friday and it sucks balls. Big ole ones. I finally broke down and went to the doctor on Wed night, mainly because when I came home and tried going to bed after work I couldn't breathe. Needless to say it isn't any fun being sick. I have an upper respitory infection, a sinus infection, pleurisy, bronchitis and she says I am on the verge of pneumonia. Maybe once in awhile I should make more of an effort to take as good care of myself as I do everyone else. Just a thought. I am starting to wonder if I am ever going to feel better cause to be honest this stuff is awful..However I did finally slept an entire night through last night....the first time that's happened in a week. Go doc.lol I like the medicine with the codine in it that's for sure. I know that I am thankful for that at least. I am not a good patient either, she told me to stay home for a few days and take care of myself and I of course said NO WAY JOSE. I haven't missed a single day of work yet. On the downside of finally being on medicine, or maybe it really is a good thing and doesn't feel that way to me, either way I am coughing all kinds of crap up finally. IT'S NASTY AS HELL!!! Not that anyone probally wants to know any of this but hell it's my blog and I can write about whatever I want to on here.lol So needless to say I am praying that this is gone by next week, cause on Monday the owner of the company is going to be at work and the program he wants to mess with is the one I manage. So I need to be at my peak, meaning I need to feel like I'm at 100%. And right now I feel like I am only at oh let's be genorouse(sp?) here and say I dunno like 40%. It sucks. Anyways I am done whining right now....so Laters all.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more

Total Pageviews

Followers